This panel is focused upon the esports experience of independent school districts in the DFW Metroplex, which experience may be applied to public, charter, and private schools.
This panel will discuss:
– why independent school districts have sought to create esports programs;
– how independent school districts have formed esports programs;
– how such programs have been funded;
– the current status of high school esports league development in the DFW Metroplex; and
– how gaming prepares students for post secondary college and careers in a global economy.