all you need to know
Venue address: Melbourne & Olympic Parks, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3000
Our number one goal is to make sure everyone has a good time and nothing goes wrong. We rely on everyone attending to be mindful of themselves and others. If you need help or have a question, you’ll find the answer below.
Doors open Friday, April 28 2022 at 9AM
Doors close Sunday, April 30 2022 at 7PM. (Subject to change)
- Your gaming rig: PC, monitor, mouse, keyboard, headphones, and other peripherals. Don’t forget the cables!
- Powerstrip extension (with multiple power outlets)
- Ethernet cable (about 10m)
- Toiletries for hygiene: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Personal medication
- Water bottle
- Extra comfy clothes
Venue address: Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney to Melbourne: Roughly 9 hours
Visit the MOPT website to book your parking and view available parking spaces. Drive-up spaces are subject to availability.
Bus 246 (Latrobe Uni – Elsternwick Station) stops at corner of Olympic Boulevard and Punt Road.
Tram 70 (Wattle Park) from Flinders Street and Richmond Stations. These stop at Rod Laver Arena (Stop 7B), John Cain Arena (Stop 7C) and AAMI Park (Stop 7D).
Tram 48 (North Balwyn) and Tram 75 (Vermont South). These stop adjacent to the MCG on Wellington Parade.
Have an unanswered question? Join our Discord and talk to one of our reps!
You can also contact our reps at email@example.com if you prefer email
- Duct tape (solves most problems!)
- Pillow & blanket
- Computer security lock, cables, and padlock to secure your hardware
- Flashlight to find your stuff in the dark
- LAN shelf
- Ear plugs
- Your own gaming chair
- Any child under the age of 7 can get in for free
- If your child wants to compete in our tournaments you have to sign a parental consent at site.