Terms & Conditions for attending DreamHack Montréal 2018
- All attendees under the age of 18 must have a signed Waiver and Consent form by their parent or legal guardian to attend DreamHack Montréal
- A minor under the age of 13 may only attend if accompanied at all times by an adult with an executed Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability signed at DreamHack Montréal 2018 registration.
- Due to safety regulations, baby strollers and/or carriages are NOT permitted inside DreamExpo Falsification of age and/or failure to follow all age requirements is ground for immediate removal from DreamHack.
- No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Visa/MasterCard /America Express will be the only forms of payment accepted during Online Registration
- All package sales are non-‐refundable, including all cancellations.
- Attendees must present the original registration barcode on their registration.
- Unclaimed packages are nonrefundable and will be forfeited.
General Admissions Policies
- All areas of DreamHack are open to all attendees and seating is available on a first come first served basis only with minor exceptions set by DreamHack staff.
- BYOC tournament participation is available only on a first come first serve basis and if a tournament is filled up participation may beimpossible.
DreamHack Premium BYOC Passes
- Premium pass holders will gain early access to both seat selection and the general event as explained during ticket purchase.
BYOC Seat Selection
- Seat selection will be opened to the public for all BYOC ticket holders. Seat selection is first come first serve. Premium ticket holders will be able to select seats before regular BYOC.
- Professional esport tournaments (non-‐BYOC) will have separate passes for competing in them.
- Competitors will only be able to participate in one esporttournament, or as scheduling allows.
- Downloading & sharing of copyright protected work, is illegal and notallowed.
Photography and Filming
- All attendees agree they may be photographed or filmed while visiting DreamHack Montréal and consent to release all personal rights to any show images or videos produced at DreamHack Montréal.
- Any behavior resulting in complaints from other attendees, visitors or exhibitors which in the option of DreamHack Canada Inc. is disruptive to the event or interferes with the right of others to enjoy the event or exposes them to annoyance or danger, may at DreamHack Canada Inc’s sole discretion result in grounds for immediate removal from the event.
- Any matters not specifically covered by the preceding rules terms and conditions and/or regulations shall by subject solely to the decision of DreamHack Canada Inc. DreamHack Canada Inc. shall have full power in the matter of interpretation, amendment, and enforcement of all said rules and regulations.