THE BATTLE FOR THE FIRST DREAMHACK INDIA INVITATIONAL TITLE IS ON!
Welcome to the DreamHack India Invitational, the main event of the 3 day grand digital festival. The DreamHack Invitational for Dota 2 will feature 4 teams who will go head-to-head for a prize pool of 25 lacs INR. Out of the 4 teams, the line-up will have 2 internationally invited teams and 2 teams who will qualify their way up through the BYOC qualifiers. The BYOC qualifiers will take place on day 1 of the event, where the two teams reaching the qualifier finals will grab a slot in the Invitationals alongside the international teams and stand a chance to get their hands on a prize pool of INR 25 lacs. All the matches from the DreamHack Invitational will be streamed live on Voot.
Watch this space for more updates…
Meet and greet session with Mushi
Want to be a part of the invitationals?
Participate in the BYOC Qualifiers on 21st Dec to be a part of DreamHack Invitationals and get a chance to play with the invited teams and win from a massive prize pool of INR 25 lacs.
The Qualifier winners will also get a cash prize of INR 20,000.
Do you have what it takes to compete with the best?
- Number of teams: 4
- Format: Double Elimination
- Prize pool: INR 25,00,000
- Teams are requested to bring their own gears
- Upper bracket and Grand Finals will be Best of 3
- Lower Bracket games will be best of 1
- 2 invited teams (Mineski & Neon Esports)
- 2 teams qualify from Dreamhack BYOC tournament on 21st December
- Number of teams: 16
- Format: Single Elimination
- Prize pool: INR 20,000 + Slot at Dreamhack Invitational
- Qualifier will take place at Dreamhack BYOC
- All games will be best of 1
- Qualifier #1 starts at 12 pm on 21st December
- Qualifier #2 starts at 6 pm on 21st December
- Registrations will take place at the BYOC tournament registration desk.
- Registrations closes 1 hour prior to the tournament start time.