Fortnite : TOURNAMENT INFO
GENERAL RULES FOR Fortnite BYOC
- Participants are to sign up in teams of two and will be placed in the same squad but will compete against each other.
- At each Stage, players will earn points based on the following scoring system:
- Victory Royale: +3 Points
- 2nd-3rd Place: +2 Points
- 4th-10th Place: +1 Point
- 7+ Eliminations: +3 Points
- 5-6 Elimination: +2 Points
- 3-4 Eliminations: +1 Point
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination – Winter Skirmish Format
- Game Format – Three rounds played.
- Seedings – Random
How to Win
- The team with the most points accumulated at the end of the 3rd round will be awarded the win.
- If there is a tie in the points, total life duration of all the players will be considered to decide the winner of the match.
Winner will be awarded with INR 20,000
- Teaming is allowed. however, teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they’re competing against within that queued game session. This includes but is not limited to, destroying structures, causing a fall, etc.
- Players caught doing so will be forfeited from their match. Any claims of this happening must be submitted via a screenshot. There will be no exceptions. Example:
- Any player inside of that queued session MAY NOT destroy any bases made by their opponent, make them fall, or any other actions that may help lead to that person’s death. Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
- Breaking or weakening opponent’s built or non-built structures or cover by any means.
- Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Building in front of your opponent.
- Boogie Bombing your opponent.
- The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game are subject to disqualifications.
- Teams must provide proof showing their opponents are dead. Next, teams must show proof of how many kills your opponents had as well as how many kills your team had. Failure to be able to provide of these two screenshots or video may result in replay or forfeit of this round.
- If your team chooses to land at Titled Towers, you are accepting all outcomes that come with dropping within that area. Including lag, glitches, etc. We will not cancel/replay any matches pertaining to lag or in-game glitches if your team chooses to drop in this location.
- There will be exceptions to this case and will be at the staff discretion.