Pantamera Contest Terms & Conditions
Last updated: May 2021
For Participants in Pantamera’s contest
Table of Contents
These are the official terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) that govern how the Pantamera med Esporten Talkshow contest promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Contest” throughout the rest of these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, “Pantamera”, “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to DreamHack AB who is the executor of the contest on behalf of Pantamera (Returpack Svenska AB). “You”, “yourself”refers to an eligible Contest entrant. The “Promoter” is DreamHack AB, Telefonvägen 30, 126 26 Hägersten, Sverige. “Territory”shall mean: Sweden.
Subject to the requirements set forth in Section 6 below, the Contest is open to anyone residing in the Territory who is 18 years of age or older (the “Required Age”) at the time of entry, or have a parent’s or guardian’s approval for entry, and who has not been judicially impeded from acting on their own. Proof of age, identity and place of residence may be required and requested. Employees of Pantamera (which includes, without limitation, its directors, executive officers, agents and consultants) or its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to take part, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse and life partners). You are also not eligible if you were or are involved in any part of the administration or execution of this Contest or you are a Government Official. Please note that this Contest is void outside of the Territory and wherever else prohibited by law. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant prize to another entrant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
When entering into this Contest, you will be requested to accept fully and unconditionally these Terms and Conditions and to agree to be bound by them. You also agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any third party website or service where the Contest is hosted, if any. Although this Contest may be featured on Twitter and Instagram, it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and Instagram and Twitter and Instagram disclaims all liability in relation to this Contest. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram.
4. Statement of Age
By entering into this Contest, you are stating that you are of the Required Age to participate in the Contest.
5. Entry period
This Contest runs from 18:00 CEST on Friday, May 21st 2021, and closes in December 2021. The final closing date will be updated here at a later stage. Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be considered.
6. To enter
(a) Entry requirements To enter into this Contest, you must
Post a picture or a video on Instagram (as a post, not a story) and/or Twitter showing your best lifehack, use the hashtag #PantameraMedEsporten. Visit www.instagram.com and log into your Instagram account, which you are required to have. If you do not have a free Instagram account, you may register for one at www.instagram.com. Visit www.twitter.com and log into your Twitter account, which you are required to have. If you do not have a free Twitter account, you may register for one at www.twitter.com. You must have your Instagram/Twitter account settings configured so that you can receive direct messages in the event that you win and you need to have an open account for your contribution to be entered.
(b) Contest description This is a skill-based Contest and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner(s). For the purpose of this Contest, each image post and motivation you create and submit in the Contest will be called an “entry.” All eligible entries received will be judged using the criteria described in Section 9 below to determine winners.
(c) Eligible entries: To be eligible for judging an entry must meet the following content/technical requirements:
Post a picture or a video on Instagram (as a post, not a story) and/or Twitter showing your best lifehack, use the hashtag #PantameraMedEsporten. You can post and compete with as many lifehacks as you want. In addition, upon submitting your entry into this Contest, you must ensure that, to the best of your knowledge:
- your entry is your own original work and does not infringe or violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity;
- your entry only includes material (including music, video or images) that you own, or that you have permission from the copyright / trademark owner to use;
- you have obtained permission from any recognizable person that appears in your entry to submit your entry in this Contest and to use their personal data or likeness in the entry for the purposes of the Contest (if applicable);
- your entry is not defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, hateful, pornographic or any other inappropriate content;
- your entry does not contain anything which could adversely affect the name, reputation or goodwill of Pantamera or any other individual or entries;
- your entry does not contain any known virus, trojan horse, worm, trapdoor or similar software that may in any way affect any of the Promoter’s hardware or software systems;
(d) Entry limit Entrants may make multiple entries into the Contest. However, they may only win a maximum of one prize per person.
(e) Disqualification We will automatically disqualify any incomplete or illegible entry, any entries that we receive from you that are in excess of any entry limit described above, any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or any entrant who tampers with the entry process or is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or engages in any un-sportsman-like or dishonest conduct of any kind. Errors and omissions may be accepted. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Use of your entry
Other than what is set forth below, we are not claiming any ownership rights to your entry. However, by submitting your entry, you:
- are granting us an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, [perpetual right and] license to:
- (i) reproduce, copy, adapt your entry with all known or later developed means in connection with the promotion of this Contest in all media (now known or later developed) as defined below;
- (ii) use, review, assess, test and otherwise analyse your entry and all its content in connection with this Contest [and any future contests sponsored by Pantamera]; and (iii) feature your entry and all its content in connection with the promotion of this Contest in all media (now known or later developed) such as including but not limited to Internet (in particular on social networks pages or online community platforms or Pantamera Dashboard), display, POS as well as on any kind of materials such as printed materials, posters, press advertisements, online materials as for instance web-banners and emailings, audiovisual commercials; except where prohibited by applicable law, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in perpetuity any and all so-called “moral rights” or any similar right that you may have or hereinafter acquire in the entry and all its content, and to the extent that you cannot, you hereby consent to us doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe such “moral rights” or any such similar rights;
- agree to sign any necessary documentation that may be required for us and our designees to make use of the rights you granted above;
- understand and acknowledge that Pantamera and other entrants may have developed or commissioned materials similar or identical to your submission and you waive any claims you may have resulting from any similarities to your entry;
- understand that we cannot control the incoming information you will disclose to our representatives in the course of entering, or what our representatives will remember about your entry. You also understand that we will not restrict work assignments of representatives who have had access to your entry.
- By entering this Contest, you agree that use of information in our representatives’ unaided memories in the development or deployment of our products or services does not create liability for us under this agreement or copyright or trade secret law;
- understand that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry, other than what is described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that following the end of this Contest your entry may be posted on a website selected by us for viewing by visitors to that website. We are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your entry by visitors to this website. While we reserve these rights, we are not obligated to use your entry for any purpose, even if it has been selected as a winning entry.
If you do not want to grant us these rights to your entry, please do not enter this Contest.
There will be ten  prize packages in total. The prizes will be as follows:
XBOX Series X